Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: Frontline Wresting Evolution  (Read 1431 times)

LiamCatterson

Frontline Wresting Evolution
« on: June 07, 2013, 10:44:22 AM »
My name is Liam Catterson and I am one of the owners for my little federation, FWE. Now we are looking to recruit more members each day and I feel this can be done if the interest of you guys comes around to this. You will start out at Collision, which will be posted every two weeks, and if you impress us by promoing with quality, you will be advanced to main rosters for every week. I hope this catches your interest :)

fwe-site.webs.com

If you have any questions, you can ask me!

Spankad

Re: Frontline Wresting Evolution
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 04:42:13 PM »
any website stats? members, visitors, anything?

LiamCatterson

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 03:27:33 AM »
Well this e-fed has been going since October 2011 and currently, we have 100 people who are signed in. We're just around the corner from our WrestleMania PPV, Glory Road. Three shows, one is development and two are main and our Male Superstars are called Frontliners, our women's division are called Hellcats. I write for Warpath as of now, and Hass Johnson (who runs it) writes Mayhem.

We have been on top of spotlight website (Which is like number one to view website) a few times so I gather people have had a look and seen it. I'd say in total, we've had around 200-300 members signed to FWE since the beginning, which is impressive considering how lacking the e-fedders league is these days. This is the line up of main personal as it stands...

Owner/Chief Executive Officer: Hass Johnson
Co-Owner/Chief Operating Officer: Myself
Executive Vice President - Johnny Ventura
Senior Advisor: Xtreme Xfactor
Mayhem Writer: Hass Johnson
Warpath Writer: Myself
Collision Writer: Myself (Short Results), Jimmy Krauss (Full)
Hellcats Writer: Hornet (PPVs), Maria (Normal shows)
Video Developer: Kendrick Williams
Graphics: Johnny Ventura, Hornet, Maria

If you want more questions about the site, ask me anything. I tend to be the guy that answers everything :)

Spankad

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 01:41:03 PM »
we will discuss it...

Spankad

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 01:18:11 PM »
sorry, you're just to small for us :/