Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: PDG PIXELMANIA 2017  (Read 2622 times)

Gherdez

PDG PIXELMANIA 2017
« on: April 23, 2017, 11:56:31 PM »

PIXELMANIA OFFICIAL PROMOTIONAL POSTER © RHYSE FT. GHERDEZ

------------------------------ ------------------------------

OFFICIAL PDG PIXELMANIA IV ANTHEM:

Listen to PIXELMANIA 2017 theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIRNdveLnJI

BATTLE ROYAL FREE TO EVERYONE

SUBJECT: Unusual WrestleMania Main Event
STIP: With WWE's overall roster constantly evolving, it's not too unlikely that we might see some current indy wrestling dream matches become reality. Choose a wrestler from WWE, NXT, or any independent promotion who you think would be a huge shocker to win the rumble and face the current Champion (your choice) in the main event of WrestleMania.
SIZE: Any

EVERYONE WITH or WITHOUT A MATCH CAN ENTER THIS. IF YOU'RE LEFT OUT OF THE CARD POST FOR THIS MATCH!

OPENING MATCH:

vs

ANDREA VS ARA

SUBJECT: ECW Invasion
STIP: ECW is back, and with a vengence! The reboot introduced in 2007 didn't go over with the fans, but now with the world of wrestling becoming widespread, the extreme promotion has returned. Of course, the roster will feature some familiar faces, such as Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, and RVD. And now, a stable formed by 4 of the new roster members has taken over Monday Night Raw! Your task is to promote RVD as Raw's new Universal Champion, Tommy Dreamer as the Intercontinental Champion, and Sabu and Sandman as Tag Team Champions. Make it dark and hardcore, and use any logos and slogans if needed.

vs

NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH
GHERDEZ VS THROWAWAY

SUBJECT: WWE's Biggest Enemy
STIP: Will there ever be a company big enough to topple WWE? Perhaps with the right roster and the right people in charge, we could see this happening! In this No Holds Barred match, the two of you are assigned to create an original wrestling promotion who will become WWE's biggest enemy. Give it a name, design a logo, and promote any professional wrestlers (any promotion) you want to appear on the show: yes, you can even include current WWE Superstars in your roster.
SIZE: Anything Vertical

vs

JOSUE VS ODYSSEUS

SUBJECT:  Your Dream WrestleMania Match
STIP: In this match you will make your own subject in a way. Make your piece conceptual: don't just throw in two random wrestlers and call it a 'match,' try to give it some sort of theme. You are allowed to use any two wrestlers (any promotion, active/inactive, dead/alive). Include the date, taglines, logos, and anything else you want to include.

vs

SWERVE VS SLAM

SUBJECT: Kurt Angle vs. Daniel Bryan
STIP: Both Kurt Angle and Daniel Bryan will come out of retirement for an exclusive one night only match! These two great technicians will face-off in a 30 minute Iron Man Match at the grandest stage of them all: WrestleMania. Create a poster announcing this battle, including the date, taglines, logos, and anything else you want to include. You must incorporate the colors red, white, and blue in your piece in some way.

vs

PDG TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
WORKOUTF & TERBOX vs THROWAWAY & RHYSE

SUBJECT: The Wyatt Family vs SAni†Y
STIP:  Many NXT fans believe that SAni†Y has all the makings to become the next Wyatt Family. Whilst the original Wyatt Family may have disbanded, Bray Wyatt has a way of finding new followers. Your task is to find three (3) potential partners for Bray, and then advertise this huge tag team bout at WrestleMania. Include the date, taglines, logos, and anything else you want to include.

vs

KOHOPKAPAH VS KAMIKAZEKARL

SUBJECT: The Undertaker's Real Streakbreaker
STIP: Imagine who could've broken The Undertaker's streak; had it not been for Brock Lesnar, the possibilities are endless! Choose an opponent (From WWE or NXT) which you think should have broke the streak, and create a poster advertising this match that will go down at WrestleMania. Include the date, taglines, logos, and anything else you want to include.

vs

LUCAS BLACK VS DARKANE

SUBJECT: Cesaro vs John Cena
STIP:  Cesaro has finally ditched Sheamus, and is looking to progress his singles career. His first target? "The Face That Runs the Place," John Cena. These two supermen will go head-to-head in a main event match at an event of your choosing! Give your piece a good theme, and use appropriate slogans to advertise this about.

vs vs

PDG UNDERGROUND CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
JAGGED VS OGGY VS GLINJA

SUBJECT: Canada's Finest
STIP: Pay homage to The Great White North by releasing a piece by the name of "Canada's Finest" featuring some of the best Canadian superstars ever like the Hart Dynasty, stars of the Ruthless Aggression era like Edge and Chris Benoit, and current stars like Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn - as well as anyone else you may want to include. Also create a logo and try to incorporate the colors red and white.

vs

PDG HALL OF FAMERS MATCH
GROM VS NORBI

SUBJECT: Triple H vs Chris Jericho: The End of an Era
STIP:  As much as it hurts to think about it, all the wrestlers we grew up with won't be around forever. At WrestleMania 33, we witnessed The Undertaker reitre, and now, Triple H wishes to do the same to Chris Jericho, but there's a catch, the two will headline WrestleMania 34 in a Career vs Career match! Create a poster advertising the end of an era by adding logos, taglines and everything necessary.

vs

DANIELE VS MOHAMED

SUBJECT: Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe
STIP: Angle, reliving his WWE career, bumps into a new opponent: Samoa Joe. The two of them left something uncompleted in a previously TNA feud, which is finally going to collapse into an end in a WWE ring. Your task is to advertise this fantastic battle at Armageddon 2017 redesigning a logo for the event. You also need to give one of the two superstars a special role into your piece, you decide who's gonna have this advange. Add logos, taglines and everything necessary.
SIZE: Anything vertical

vs

PDG HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
RHYSE VS TERBOX

SUBJECT: NXT TakeOver: New Orleans
STIP: Next year, WrestleMania is set to take place in New Orleans, and for every major main roster PPV, there's always an NXT TakeOver event to accompany it. Your task is to create a flyer for what you think will be the matches featured on the card. At the very minimum, advertise the main event you have in mind, but feel free to include other matches as well. Include logos, slogans, a date, and anything else you think is needed.

MAIN EVENT OF THE PPV

vs

PDG HEAVYWEIGHT UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
WORKOUTF VS STAPLES

SUBJECT: WWE's New Brand
STIP: Vince McMahon, always looking to evolve his product, has decided to unite SmackDown Live and Raw into one main "Supershow". With NXT's popularity skyrocketing in recent years, WWE has decided to make it, along with the newly acquired ROH, into a new brand in order to compete with it. Come up with a name and logo for this brand, and design a poster advertising who the main stars of the roster shall be.

COMMON DEADLINE: MAY 2ND- 11.59 PM GMT+1

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 06:43:28 PM by Gherdez »
Bad vibes forever.

D E V I A N T A R T

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

KohopKapah

Re: PDG PIXELMANIA 2017
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 12:04:33 AM »
Wow  *_*  :cow

Everything about this card is just spot on, the poster, the layout, the stips, the pic bases  :wub

Excellent work from everyone involved, I can't wait to see Grom vs Norbi!

Every match on the card deserves its place, there all high quality matches! And I hope i can produce for you guys!

I'm gonna take a few hours out of doing my dissertation this week to [hopefully] produce a great piece!

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 12:18:29 AM by KohopKapah »
Get my renders Here
See my work Here

(click to show/hide)

Lucas Black

• PDG Fighter
  • I speak POLISH. What's your superpower? :D
  • Awards: [SOTW | 17] #22 Winner[Posterized!] Wrestlemania 33[SOTW | 17] #12 Winner[SOTW | 17] #10 Winner[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Orlando Winner[SOTW | 17] #8 Winner[Posterized] Survivor Series '16[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Toronto Winner[Posterized] Clash of Champions '16Best of the Week: UNDERGROUND #1[Posterized] Payback '16Best of the Week: HELLCITY #23[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover Dallas Joint Winner w/ Ara[TLC] The Logo Challenge #2 WinnerBest of the Week: HELLCITY #9Best of the Week: HellCity #6
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 12:05:49 AM »

What a card!

Ideas flows right now!

It's gonna be epic of epicness!!!

(click to show/hide)

SIGNATURE MADE BY GHERDEZ

Mohamed

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 12:11:50 AM »
Great card, I really like most of the stips and looking forward to seeing what the competitors will come up with, Good luck everyone  :thumbup

KamikazeKarl

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 12:16:46 AM »
Oh shit you guys have bought the fire like legit this is me right now

i wasn't even expecting a match and i got a big one against @KohopKapah and i know he's gonna bring it so i've got to up my game even more.

and like legit every match on this card is an epic match. Lets smash it.
Haven't done "sig" work in a while so please excuse the poor first one

Oggy

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 12:18:14 AM »
Great Card..Looking forward to the PPV..
Good Luck to everybody :)
"unless oggy is too fucking awesome to have a brand and can partake in any"

"First and only Legendary superstar, Oggy."

Glinja

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 12:26:19 AM »

WHAT A CARD! WHAT A PPV! IM IN IT! WOOOOOOO
Seriously, this looks amazing for my first Pixelmania. I really mean it when I say that you two @Rhyse and @Gherdez made this place fun again.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

TerboX

• PDG Hall of Famer
  • Tag Team Champion
  • Now I'm The iCON
    • Email
  • Awards: Best of the PPV: PixelMania 2017Best of the Week: HELLCITY #22Best of the Week: HELLCITY #19[SOTM] February: WinnerBest of the Week: HELLCITY #18PDG Tag Team Champion (with Norbi) 17/02/16Best of the Week: HELLCITY #17[SOTW] #5 WinnerKohopKapah's Badge of Appreciation Best of the Week: HELLCITY #15KohopKapah's Badge of Appreciation[SOTW] #50[The Prediction Contest] - SummerSlam 2015 (tied w. Norbi)PDG Slammys 2015: Feud of the Year (w. Gherdez)PDG Slammys 2015: Match of the Year (High Voltage Chamber Match)Signature of the Week Contest 2015 #51 WinnerTSK Signature of the FinalsPDG Hall of Famer - Class 2015TSK Signature Of The Semi Finals WinnerTSK Signature Of The Quarter Finals WinnerBest of the Week: WARZONE #13TSK Signature Of The Week #3 WinnerPosterized: Elimination Chamber 2015Signature of the Week Contest 2015 #48 WinnerFirst Place in PDG Draft Game No.5Posterized: Survivor Series 2014Best of the Month: September 2014Posterized: Night of Champions 2014The Signature King S1 Best Signature In The TournamentThe Signature King Season 1 WinnerPDG Tag Team Champion 16/09/2014 - PresentThird Place in PDG Draft Game No.4TSK Signature of The Week Semi-Finals WinnerTSK Signature of The Week #2 WinnerBest of the Week: Afflensity Supershow #2TSK Signature of The Week #1 WinnerPosterized: Summer Slam 2014	PDG GFX Undisputed Champion 10/08/2014 - PresentPDG Slammys 2014: Artist of the Year - WinnerPDG Slammys 2014: Match of the Year - Winner (Bragging Rights)PDG Slammys 2014: Evolutional Guy of the Year - WinnerPSD Dreams Uploader Since February 2014Posterized: Battleground 2014PDG Bragging Rights Match WinnerBest of the Week - Afflensity Supershow #17Posterized: Payback 2014GFX Undisputed Champion 25/05/2014 - PresentPDG European Champion 05/05/2014 - PresentSignature of The Week 2014 - April WinnerSignature of The Week #15 WinnerSignature of The Week #13 WinnerBest of the Week - PixelManiaBest of the Week - PixelMania (With Anan)Posterized: Wrestlemania 2014Signature of The Week 2014 - March WinnerSignature of The Week #11 WinnerPDG Slammy: Debut Of The YearPDG GFX Champion 22/03/2014 - PresentSignature of The Week #9 Joint WinnerSignature of The Week #8 Joint WinnerPosterized: TNA Lockdown 2014PDG Tag Team Champion 08/03/2014 - PresentSignature of The Week 2014 - February WinnerSignature of The Week #6 WinnerSignature of The Week #5 WinnerSignature of The Week #4 WinnerBest of the Week 13/2/14
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 12:54:02 AM »
Great PPV
I love the cards and the stips
Good luck everyone

PDG League Record
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
DeviantART
http://a-xdesigner.deviantart.com

Staples

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2017, 12:54:26 AM »
The picbases  :crazydance The Card  :crazydance The stipulations  :crazydance

Awesome work guys, you put a lot of effort into this and i will give everything i can to make it a good show. I absolutely love my stipulation, gives me a lot freedom and at the same time challenges me on almost every level. I gotta be creative and come up with a brand name, a logo design and obviously a poster.

Good luck to everyone! Looking forward to all the works  *_*
TIME IS MONEY, MONEY IS POWER, POWER IS PIZZA, PIZZA IS KNOWLEDGE

Jagged

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2017, 07:29:08 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Workoutf

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2017, 11:10:49 AM »
great card and matches
gonna be brutal !
When i lost all my excuses ... i found all my Results !

Slam

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2017, 12:08:56 PM »

Glorious stuff. Card, poster, theme. Fucking top job lads.

Best of luck Swerve.
“The life of a designer is a life of fight. Fight against the ugliness. Just like a doctor
fights against disease. For us, the visual disease is what we have around,
and what we try to do is cure it somehow with design.”
~ Massimo Vignelli

~Record: 5-1~

(click to show/hide)

WeeDyZz

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2017, 03:45:05 PM »
Great card! good luck everyone, give the best you can!  :smoke
eat.sleep.smoke.repeat

http://weedyzz.deviantart.com/

Oggy

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2017, 06:37:18 PM »
Entry for the Battle Royal
(click to show/hide)

"unless oggy is too fucking awesome to have a brand and can partake in any"

"First and only Legendary superstar, Oggy."

Swerve

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2017, 10:30:25 PM »
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! MAKE THIS SHOW AWESOME!!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 03:56:22 PM by Swerve »

*Credit to Ara for the awesome sig*

PDG ACHIEVEMENTS
-1x PDG Undisputed Champion
-3x PDG Tag Team Champion (2x w/Raka) (1x w/Food4Thoughtz)
-2016 Overdrive Cash In The Case Winner