Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: Its with a heavy heart..  (Read 77 times)

KohopKapah

Its with a heavy heart..
« on: March 09, 2017, 02:19:40 PM »

It is with a heavy heart that I officially announce my retirement from in-ring competition here in the PDG.

I simply do not have enough time with my final year university dissertation in the next few months. Couple this with the fact I am still without a working copy of PS.  :wth

I will still be around in my role as moderator, I will continue to run SOTW and the prediction contest. - it may not have gone exactly as planned this year, but I will try my best to give you new contest each week! The new one is up now, voting is up for the previous ones and I am getting there

I will leave the posterized threads to the new mods however; they seem to be doing a good job, and for that I thank them.

I hope that in June after my studies are finished I will return, I will try my hardest to get PS and if anyone can help with that please do (for mac)  :cow

I would like to take this time to thank Gherdez for his continued support throughout my time here, and also Throwaway for our brief partnership which greatly helped improve my skills. A shoutout to Norbert who gave me conversation and tips when I needed it.

And a thank you to everyone who has put up with me over the years, I've not always been the best designer or moderator, I'm late and things don't always go to plan, but I haven't ever received any shit from anyone about it - so for that I thank you all.

I have seen a lot of talent pass through this board, although I'm not always active and posting, I am always lurking 

:shifty

If any one needs anything, I will only be a PM away, as I said I will still be here , moderating and running the competitions that I run. But for now ... My in ring career, is -- on hold --  shall we say.

Thank you all - See you around 
Get my renders Here
See my work Here

(click to show/hide)

danielebetter

Re: Its with a heavy heart..
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 05:26:29 PM »
Hope to see you again in action very soon man, good luck with everything! :)
keep up motherfuckers!

Gherdez

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 09:28:24 PM »
Sad to see you go, I hope you'll make a return sooner or later. Keep it going my bro.

We still didn't face off one against each other but I swear it will happen some day. We also teamed up onto the Untouchables group, those were days huh. See you around my man!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:32:04 PM by Gherdez »

Mr. Gherdez's DeviantArt

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Lucas Black

• PDG Fighter
  • I speak POLISH. What's your superpower? :D
  • Awards: [SOTW | 17] #8 Winner[Posterized] Survivor Series '16[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Toronto Winner[Posterized] Clash of Champions '16Best of the Week: UNDERGROUND #1[Posterized] Payback '16Best of the Week: HELLCITY #23[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover Dallas Joint Winner w/ Ara[TLC] The Logo Challenge #2 WinnerBest of the Week: HELLCITY #9Best of the Week: HellCity #6
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 09:51:26 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

Double K!

When you're back. We need to face each other in one-on-one action! When you'll be ready... I'll be ready!

Farewell... for now!

:bros