Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: UNDERGROUND CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: DARKANE vs JAGGED  (Read 237 times)

danielebetter

UNDERGROUND CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: DARKANE vs JAGGED
« on: February 28, 2017, 11:06:47 PM »

Darkane defends his PDG UNDERGROUND title against Jagged, who has recently joined the league but already proved some skills, enough to get his first title opportunity in his first appearence on PPV.

SUBJECT: The front cover of a special double disc DVD about the legendary career of ROB VAN DAM.
Can you make something nice enough to look realistic and created by a brilliant designer? No need to use thousand of textures, the concept wins. Think about ECW, his fighting style, get inspired by creative works around. The DVD is named "Five star career" so... let's make some five star graphics!

SIZE: Anything vertical
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 11:26:48 PM by danielebetter »
keep up motherfuckers!

Darkane

Re: UNDERGROUND CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: DARKANE vs JAGGED
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 04:37:59 PM »
Good luck Jagged!

(click to show/hide)

Jagged

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 08:19:16 PM »
I hope i'm not late. If that's the case, please accept my entry

(click to show/hide)

danielebetter

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 10:20:37 PM »
None of the works are something I meant for an official looking front-cover of a DVD.

For a poster, Jagged wins easy. Classy background and effects (but the V of the text needs to be green like the other letters, even with the blending on the render!!!!) and clean informations.

Darkane has made something like a mockup, but I wasn't asking a mockup, just the front cover image. Plus he didn't mention the name of the collection "Five star career"

But I guess my theme just confused the champion... and I'll fix that.

WINNER... AND NEW UNDERGROUND CHAMPION... JAGGED !!!!!

(click to show/hide)
keep up motherfuckers!