Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: PDG OVERDRIVE 12  (Read 1536 times)

danielebetter

PDG OVERDRIVE 12
« on: January 28, 2017, 04:45:46 PM »

EPISODE 12

I'm sorry for the slow-very slow-very very slow transition from a show to a new one but I'm busy as hell these weeks. Got promoted and got new stuff, projects and duties - of course I guess you're happy for me, I'm happy as it looks like I'm earning more money and getting more credits for what I'm doing good.
I'm mainly a graphic designer but I also spent the last 10 months managing company's e-commerce so no real hours of work, anytime I'm working. :D

Anyway, I'm officially looking for an assistant. I have no great requests guys, just hit me up with a PM. I don't know nothing about no one so it will be a random pick. Just tell me your time available and I'll catch up with ya. I think 1 of you is enough at the moment and I'll look forward to get another one if things get well again with shows and activity.

------------------------------------------------------------

THIS BATTLE ROYAL IS FOR EVERYONE

SUBJECT & TASK: Design the newest Nike (NIKE!) campain poster featuring a wrestling superstar. Advertising could be about anything, product or just concept, famous wrestler on it AND... don't forget to make it look like real Nike posters, check out the style they do for football, high contrast and dark tones plus a beautiful composition.

SIZE: with:700 px height: 990 px mandatory

WINNER OF THIS BATTLE ROYAL WINS A TITLE SHOT TO THE HARDCORE TITLE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOSUE vs GHERDEZ

SUBJECT & TASK: Brock Lesnar tribute signature.
Grunge style required and no more than 1 pic/render of him.

SIZE: 600x250 or 650x250 mandatory.

ARA vs METALTEO

SUBJECT & TASK: Celebrate the annual Hall of Fame with a tribute poster to anyone already inducted in the previous years events. Put the official logo of the WWE Hall of Fame on the poster.
SIZE: Anything vertical

STAPLES vs RHYSE
NON-TITLE MATCHr

SUBJECT & TASK: Beaking news... Kurt Angle will join the 2017 Royal Rumble match. Use the style WWE adopted for the real poster (featuring Goldberg) to put Angle on it and a big headline telling the olimpic gold medalist is back... I expect some impactful stuff guys!

STIPS FIXED: http://board.psd-dreams.de/index.php?topic=11273.msg72029#msg72029

DARKANE vs SWERVE
NON-TITLE MATCHr

SUBJECT & TASK: The nWo is back in his 2017 version! Choose at least 3 superstars from WWE/NXT and show their new style, from attire (bandana, caps, uniforms) to graphic of the poster. And of course use the original logo!

IT'S TIME FOR THE MAAAAAAAIN EVENTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!

TERBOX & WORKOUTF vs KOHOPKAPAH & OGGY
NON-TITLE MATCHr

SUBJECT & TASK: Lot of the Champions in WWE have always had protection or guards, creating a stable with superstars good enough to help them for any situation. Evolution for Triple H, The Cabinet for JBL, The Legacy for Randy Orton... so pick one of the current champions in WWE and create from scratch a stable where they're leaders. Choose as many superstars you want (at least 2 + the champion) and think about a name, a logo, style and whatever in your mind to make it realistic.

DEADLINE: 5 FEB - 11.59 PM
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 03:19:22 PM by danielebetter »
keep up motherfuckers!

Staples

Re: PDG OVERDRIVE 12
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 07:08:42 PM »

SUBJECT & TASK: Beaking news... Kurt Angle will join the 2017 Royal Rumble match. Use the style WWE adopted for the real poster (featuring Goldberg) to put Angle on it and a big headline telling the olimpic gold medalist is back... I expect some impactful stuff guys!

I dont really get the stipulation. So the Poster gotta have to be in the same style as the real Royal Rumble Poster, but the actual RR Poster is just a bunch of people. For me it sounds like i gotta make a poster with 30 people on it, and put Kurt and Goldberg in the front. But that can't be it, right?

Andrea

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 05:04:30 AM »

danielebetter

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 03:18:29 PM »
I dont really get the stipulation. So the Poster gotta have to be in the same style as the real Royal Rumble Poster, but the actual RR Poster is just a bunch of people. For me it sounds like i gotta make a poster with 30 people on it, and put Kurt and Goldberg in the front. But that can't be it, right?

Yeah my bad, Got confused about the official poster for the Rumble.
By the way I mean the poster has to look like these things:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ce/Royal_Rumble_2013_Poster.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCWv5F9WAAAsBd5.jpg:large
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4a/13/e7/4a13e758fc64201588944a38aafc782f.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/02/55/d5/0255d5995c73a42ce7669d8dcd22de8a.jpg (love this  *_*)

Something you can still develop a concept on it but with the one big man on the frontpage, and a quick headline.
keep up motherfuckers!

Staples

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 06:22:59 PM »
Okay thanks, now i know what you mean. And yes, the Benoit Poster is a classic  :D

Grom

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 09:01:37 PM »
battle royal

Red ver.
(click to show/hide)

Yellow ver.
(click to show/hide)

Blue ver.
(click to show/hide)

danielebetter

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2017, 10:32:20 PM »
battle royal

Red ver.
(click to show/hide)

Yellow ver.
(click to show/hide)

Blue ver.
(click to show/hide)

Pick only one you want I take as your entry man, cant decide on multiple entries
keep up motherfuckers!

Grom

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2017, 10:59:09 PM »
battle royal

Red ver.
(click to show/hide)

Yellow ver.
(click to show/hide)

Blue ver.
(click to show/hide)

Pick only one you want I take as your entry man, cant decide on multiple entries

good. red.

Lucas Black

• PDG Fighter
  • I speak POLISH. What's your superpower? :D
  • Awards: [Posterized!] Wrestlemania 33[SOTW | 17] #12 Winner[SOTW | 17] #10 Winner[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Orlando Winner[SOTW | 17] #8 Winner[Posterized] Survivor Series '16[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Toronto Winner[Posterized] Clash of Champions '16Best of the Week: UNDERGROUND #1[Posterized] Payback '16Best of the Week: HELLCITY #23[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover Dallas Joint Winner w/ Ara[TLC] The Logo Challenge #2 WinnerBest of the Week: HELLCITY #9Best of the Week: HellCity #6
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2017, 12:07:40 AM »
BATTLE ROYAL ENTRY
(click to show/hide)

Throwaway

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2017, 10:35:06 PM »
Not expecting this to be judged since I'm not officially in the League right now, but here's my battle royal entry anyway:

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Staples

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 11:11:39 PM »
Battel royal entry:

(click to show/hide)

Entry for my Match against Rhyse:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 11:38:21 PM by Staples »

Rhyse

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2017, 05:55:37 AM »
MY ENTRY

(click to show/hide)

https://i.imgbox.com/wTKJKptV.png
AIN'T NOBODY PRAYING FOR ME.

Ara

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2017, 09:38:07 AM »
Battle Royal Entry :

(click to show/hide)
Link : https://i.imgbox.com/YaYhAtSU.png

two time Slammy Award 2016 Winner (w/ Rhyse)
first ever Underground Champion

Josue

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2017, 12:35:35 PM »
DEVIANTART

(click to show/hide)

Darkane

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2017, 06:44:23 PM »
Entry

(click to show/hide)
er]