Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: PDG READY 2 RUMBLE 2017  (Read 2327 times)

danielebetter

PDG READY 2 RUMBLE 2017
« on: January 02, 2017, 02:39:04 AM »

WELCOME TO THE INSANELY INSANE RUMBLE MATCH.
I'm not sure if this is the first ever rumble match in the league but for sure it's the first ever match where anyone can win any title, even all of the titles available!

Yes because we have the Hardcore, Underground, Tag Team and Undisputed Heavyweight titles on the line in the same match! So... how will it work? Let me explain this evil plan I came up with.

DETAILS

EVERYBODY ON THE ROSTER CAN ENTER. EVERYONE OF YOU.

Like I said, every title is on the line. I will give 4 stips, each one is related to one of the titles of our League. Only the respective champions will know which one of the stip is for their gold, so they can defend it. But most of you people (and other champions) are completely blind, so you make something but you don't know what you're competing for.

Tactics? You can focus on one single stip and try to catch it or you can enter for multiple stips with more chances to win. The more entries, the bigger the effort... can you handle it? Also, every champion can also assault the other stips trying to catch multiple titles.

TAG TEAM TITLES. As stips are blinded for everyone, you can't be sure if you make something for the titles you should be doing with a partner... but don't worry. Single-made entries will be counted for the titles so if ONE of you wins the belts of a duo, you will pick your partner as champion later.

SO... ONE MAN CAN GET EVERYTHING? Absolutely yes. We could spectate history being made whenever one of you hits the jackpot winning every title of the roster, or a rookie winning the Undisputed Heavyweight title coming out of nowhere. Or we could have the Hardcore champion losing his belt to win the Undisputed or Underground one. We have several combinations. Sounds like lot of fun coming... doesnt it?

What a way to kick off the new year!

THE STIPS

1) After his failure as a MMA fighter, CM Punk is scheduled for a return on PPV, one of your choice AFTER Wrestlemania 2017, where in a steel cage match he goes 1 on 1 with Samoa Joe. Only if Punk beats Joe he can get a contract with the company again. Plus in this case is if you introduce us to a new CM Punk, try to change something in him... (beard? new hair color? scars? new tattoo?)

2) Pick your favourite match from a WWE PPV in the 2016 and tribute it on a dedicated poster, of course make it bold, epic and totally different from the original event poster. So make it brand new, totally different but such as awesome as the match you will see then. Single matches would be better as I really want you focus on informations, texts and details which make the poster look like the more official possible.

3) What if Goldberg makes it to Wrestlemania 33 facing for the third and last ever time Brock Lesnar? This sounds boring. So pick a retired superstar, credible enough to still fight on the ring, and put him against Goldberg... oh... wait, I got it. Spear vs Spear. Goldberg is "Da Man" but this guy proved you don't need to be the best everytime to win... it's just something about opportunity you can catch, so it will be ... Wrestlemania 33, GOLDBERG vs EDGE!!!!!!!!! Impress me please, I'm hyped!

4) Horror/Macabre poster style but it's not for an horror movie. Design the "Unforgiven 2017" poster where the main event brings us a Buried Alive Match between 2 of the creepiest superstars... KANE and BRAY WYATT! It's up to you if they're battling for a title or just the status of biggest nightmare of the company. Please use the unmasked Kane, not the older one. Be creative with style and effects, I want horror/macabre style, nothing abstract or pastel.

COMMON SIZE: Anything vertical
COMMON DEADLINE: 12 January 11.59 PM

ANY QUESTION WRITE IT DOWN HERE.

ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SENT VIA PM TO ME.
ENTRIES SHOWN BEFORE THE DEADLINE WILL BE DQ'ed.

good luck everyone.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:42:21 PM by Gherdez »
keep up motherfuckers!

Andrea

Re: PDG Ready to Rumble 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 03:33:39 AM »
Oh man... This is gonna be fun.

Lucas Black

• PDG Fighter
  • I speak POLISH. What's your superpower? :D
  • Awards: [SOTW | 17] #22 Winner[Posterized!] Wrestlemania 33[SOTW | 17] #12 Winner[SOTW | 17] #10 Winner[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Orlando Winner[SOTW | 17] #8 Winner[Posterized] Survivor Series '16[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Toronto Winner[Posterized] Clash of Champions '16Best of the Week: UNDERGROUND #1[Posterized] Payback '16Best of the Week: HELLCITY #23[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover Dallas Joint Winner w/ Ara[TLC] The Logo Challenge #2 WinnerBest of the Week: HELLCITY #9Best of the Week: HellCity #6
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 09:39:22 AM »
So... what I understood is that when I finished my 4 pieces for example 1 per day and I'll finished all my work on 5th-6th of January, and have them sent to you @danielebetter that I'll be DQ'ed?  oO

(click to show/hide)

SIGNATURE MADE BY GHERDEZ

Arlo

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 12:32:27 PM »
@danielebetter do you consider NXT Takeovers a PPV?

danielebetter

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 01:39:52 PM »
So... what I understood is that when I finished my 4 pieces for example 1 per day and I'll finished all my work on 5th-6th of January, and have them sent to you @danielebetter that I'll be DQ'ed?  oO

No, if you show entries to others before the deadline you get DQ'ed.
keep up motherfuckers!

Staples

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 04:10:15 PM »
At first i wasnt so sure about the idea but now i really dig it and look forward to the Matches. Good Job!
TIME IS MONEY, MONEY IS POWER, POWER IS PIZZA, PIZZA IS KNOWLEDGE

Ara

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 05:13:17 PM »
Every stip is dedicated to ONE of the PDG League titles, and ONLY the current champions will be informed about which stip is related to their title, so most of you will enter the match without knowing which belt they're going for.

I'd be helpful if you would send us the stip we need to defend our titles, dan.

Otherwise - excellent concept and nice stips.
have fun everyone!

two time Slammy Award 2016 Winner (w/ Rhyse)
first ever Underground Champion

Arlo

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 07:56:36 PM »
Just in case.. XD

@danielebetter do you consider NXT Takeovers a PPV?

danielebetter

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 09:21:11 PM »
keep up motherfuckers!

KyoPrince

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2017, 06:47:53 PM »
Oh is good  :chapeau
Good Luck  :chapeau

danielebetter

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2017, 09:33:31 PM »

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Here we come guys.

3) What if Goldberg makes it to Wrestlemania 33 facing for the third and last ever time Brock Lesnar? This sounds boring. So pick a retired superstar, credible enough to still fight on the ring, and put him against Goldberg... oh... wait, I got it. Spear vs Spear. Goldberg is "Da Man" but this guy proved you don't need to be the best everytime to win... it's just something about opportunity you can catch, so it will be ... Wrestlemania 33, GOLDBERG vs EDGE!!!!!!!!! Impress me please, I'm hyped!

Stips 3 were for the Tag Team titles.
So the best 2 works will be awarded as the NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.
As Raka did not enter the competition, we surely will have new champions!!!!

keep up motherfuckers!

danielebetter

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2017, 09:38:19 PM »
ON THE RING:

KOHOPKAPAH: https://i.imgbox.com/YORLVovB.png
TERBOX: http://i.imgur.com/TYYV3K6.png

---

TERBOX quickly eliminates KOHOPKAPAH over the third rope, not a great challenge.

KOHOPKAPAH
eliminated.
keep up motherfuckers!

danielebetter

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2017, 09:45:27 PM »
ON THE RING:

TERBOX: http://i.imgur.com/TYYV3K6.png
WORKOUTF: https://i.imgbox.com/y7WOdkTo.png
GLINJA: https://i.imgbox.com/GoxJWg53.png

---

GLINJA performs an impressive double flying clothesline as he hits both Terbox and Workoutf at the same time... he tries to eliminate TERBOX over the third rope but the guy looks to heavy, WORKOUTF arrives from behind and throws GLINJA outside the ring eliminating him!!!!

TERBOX AND WORKOUTF ARE THE NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!!!
keep up motherfuckers!

TerboX

• PDG Hall of Famer
  • Tag Team Champion
  • Now I'm The iCON
    • Email
  • Awards: Best of the PPV: PixelMania 2017Best of the Week: HELLCITY #22Best of the Week: HELLCITY #19[SOTM] February: WinnerBest of the Week: HELLCITY #18PDG Tag Team Champion (with Norbi) 17/02/16Best of the Week: HELLCITY #17[SOTW] #5 WinnerKohopKapah's Badge of Appreciation Best of the Week: HELLCITY #15KohopKapah's Badge of Appreciation[SOTW] #50[The Prediction Contest] - SummerSlam 2015 (tied w. Norbi)PDG Slammys 2015: Feud of the Year (w. Gherdez)PDG Slammys 2015: Match of the Year (High Voltage Chamber Match)Signature of the Week Contest 2015 #51 WinnerTSK Signature of the FinalsPDG Hall of Famer - Class 2015TSK Signature Of The Semi Finals WinnerTSK Signature Of The Quarter Finals WinnerBest of the Week: WARZONE #13TSK Signature Of The Week #3 WinnerPosterized: Elimination Chamber 2015Signature of the Week Contest 2015 #48 WinnerFirst Place in PDG Draft Game No.5Posterized: Survivor Series 2014Best of the Month: September 2014Posterized: Night of Champions 2014The Signature King S1 Best Signature In The TournamentThe Signature King Season 1 WinnerPDG Tag Team Champion 16/09/2014 - PresentThird Place in PDG Draft Game No.4TSK Signature of The Week Semi-Finals WinnerTSK Signature of The Week #2 WinnerBest of the Week: Afflensity Supershow #2TSK Signature of The Week #1 WinnerPosterized: Summer Slam 2014	PDG GFX Undisputed Champion 10/08/2014 - PresentPDG Slammys 2014: Artist of the Year - WinnerPDG Slammys 2014: Match of the Year - Winner (Bragging Rights)PDG Slammys 2014: Evolutional Guy of the Year - WinnerPSD Dreams Uploader Since February 2014Posterized: Battleground 2014PDG Bragging Rights Match WinnerBest of the Week - Afflensity Supershow #17Posterized: Payback 2014GFX Undisputed Champion 25/05/2014 - PresentPDG European Champion 05/05/2014 - PresentSignature of The Week 2014 - April WinnerSignature of The Week #15 WinnerSignature of The Week #13 WinnerBest of the Week - PixelManiaBest of the Week - PixelMania (With Anan)Posterized: Wrestlemania 2014Signature of The Week 2014 - March WinnerSignature of The Week #11 WinnerPDG Slammy: Debut Of The YearPDG GFX Champion 22/03/2014 - PresentSignature of The Week #9 Joint WinnerSignature of The Week #8 Joint WinnerPosterized: TNA Lockdown 2014PDG Tag Team Champion 08/03/2014 - PresentSignature of The Week 2014 - February WinnerSignature of The Week #6 WinnerSignature of The Week #5 WinnerSignature of The Week #4 WinnerBest of the Week 13/2/14
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2017, 09:57:41 PM »
Proud of wining this match and the result
And it's nice to have a new partner

PDG League Record
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
DeviantART
http://a-xdesigner.deviantart.com

danielebetter

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2017, 09:46:08 PM »

UNDERGROUND CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Here we come guys.

4) Horror/Macabre poster style but it's not for an horror movie. Design the "Unforgiven 2017" poster where the main event brings us a Buried Alive Match between 2 of the creepiest superstars... KANE and BRAY WYATT! It's up to you if they're battling for a title or just the status of biggest nightmare of the company. Please use the unmasked Kane, not the older one. Be creative with style and effects, I want horror/macabre style, nothing abstract or pastel.

This were the stips for the PDG UG TITLE.

keep up motherfuckers!