Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: PDG PRIMETIME #3  (Read 185 times)

danielebetter

PDG PRIMETIME #3
« on: December 13, 2016, 11:43:01 PM »

Welcome to PDG PRIMETIME, where I will preview some of next things happening in PDG League and announce new features, signings, updates and stuff. Thanks everybody for your attention, let's discover what's up.

------------------------------------------------------------

ONE ONLY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.

Our next PAY PER VIEW is scheduled for the first day of the new year: SUNDAY JANUARY 1ST

We start the new year with a new match, and for the first time ever it will be involving EVERYONE from the roster, for everything. It will be a massive, unpredictable, unreal and impressive mega-battle royal match with ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIPS ON THE LINE.

PDG LEAGUE PROUDLY PRESENTS:

EVERY CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE LINE

We will have simultaneously defended the Underground, Hardcore and Undisputed title by respective champions in only one contest. And this of course means every champion can lose his belt to ANYONE. And also that ONE man can win ALL THE TITLES in the PDG League in one night.

THE MATCH

Let's see how this will work detailed: the massive Rumble Match will involve everyone from the roster with no participation or sign-up (to the match) needed, the only one match of the event will have 3 DIFFERENT STIPS. Every stip is dedicated to ONE of the PDG League titles, and ONLY the current champions will be informed about which stip is related to their title, so most of you will enter the match without knowing which belt they're going for. And this is exciting, isn't it? But it's not over. EVERYONE can enter for 1, 2 or also 3 of 3 of the stips posted, so you can compete for sure for EVERY TITLE on the line, increasing your chances to win something.

The deadline will be an extended one, so you can have all the time to make a beast entry for even the three stips together. And the fun is just hyped and blown up by the fact that you can't post your work directly in the thread but... ALL ENTRIES WILL BE ALLOWED ONLY IF SENT VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE, so the mess is complete, no one will know or get the idea of what's going on untill results are posted.

How does it sound? Honestly I can't wait.
Let me know if you want more informations.

THIS IS PDG LEAGUE.
AS REAL AS IT GETS.
READY 2 RUMBLE.
JANUARY 1st 2017.

keep up motherfuckers!

Ara

Re: PDG PRIMETIME #3
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 06:29:10 PM »
Very nice idea! I'm excited about the event! Good work!
Ara x Rhyse

two time Slammy Award 2016 Winner (w/ Rhyse)
first ever Underground Champion

KohopKapah

Re: PDG PRIMETIME #3
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 01:05:08 PM »
Great idea, sounds interesting, looking forward to it, well done :ok
Get my renders Here
See my work Here

(click to show/hide)