Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: PDG OVERDRIVE #9 - NEW START  (Read 2235 times)

danielebetter

PDG OVERDRIVE #9 - NEW START
« on: November 11, 2016, 12:05:14 AM »
Ladies and gentleman welcome to the PDG League arena where the brand new OVERDRIVE roster is reunited for the FIRST EVER SHOW under a new management: DANIEL TRUMP is taking over friday nights!!!!!

As new GENERAL MANAGER of the league I want to thank everyone for the support they showed me since day one and others who're trusting me for this new ideas came up, let this show be the first of a new series of electrifying graphic contests and funny competitions.

------------------------------------------------------------

(click to show/hide)

THIS BATTLE ROYAL IS FOR EVERYONE, EVEN PEOPLE WITH A MATCH.

SUBJECT & TASK: Design a poster featuring 2 superstars from both rosters (2 from Raw, 2 from Smackdown) to advertise a tour where WWE is coming to your city. And I mean YOUR city, so something about it should be on the poster too other than the same stuff for every WWE advertising. Such as a monument, a famous place/square/arena, and if your city/country has a design trend going on, you should really consider using it to make more familiar and catchy the graphic you're making. Of course explain what you did.

SIZE: Anything vertical

PRELIMINARY CARD

Preliminary fights will involve any kind of match, based on what the main card has to offer for storylines, feuds, titles and whatever. Do not think you can't be noticed if you fight in the Prems.

vs vs
REHAN vs GORGEOUS ONE vs SPIKES

SUBJECT & TASK: Tribute poster about NXT's new stable: Sanity. Concept is to make them linked to the show so use colors and graphic style commonly used in NXT broadcast stuff.

vs vs
DARKANE vs WEEDYZ vs JOSUE

SUBJECT & TASK: Advertise next Survivor Series Classic 5vs5 match between Smackdown and Raw superstars, with both teams' captains as main topic of the match.

OFFICIAL PDG OVERDRIVE ANTHEM:

Listen to PDG OVERDRIVE theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLgPNilXHM4

MAIN CARD

SINGLE MATCH
SUBJECT & TASK: Design the front cover of the newest WWE soundtrack which has TWO discs, classic and new themes songs. This difference needs to be clear on your design. Front cover means you'll design the CD cover as a square. For your informations, Classic are meant to be 2001-2013 songs (Orton's old, Edge, Batista, Kurt Angle etc.) and new from 2013 to current days. It would be great if you feature one old superstar and one new superstar on the cover, just to explain even more what's up with the collection.

SIZE: Anything square, from 700x700 pixels.

SINGLE NON-TITLE MATCH
SUBJECT & TASK: Tribute poster to the Big Show, advertising his last ever match on a Smackdown special episode in 2017. It is his last ever match in pro-wrestling so make it special, and explain also it is a special Smackdown episode (new on-air time? 3-hour episode? just some ideas). It would be great if you develop a creative concept for his retirement, quoting what has been said about him during the years.

SINGLE MATCH
SUBJECT & TASK: 2017 Royal Rumble has a winner: Dean Ambrose. What will his road to wrestlemania look like? Design a poster advertising his Wrestlemania, pick an opponent and let the world know it will be a big match. One rule: his opponent is no-one active in WWE nowadays, so it's about to make that special someone come back on a WWE ring.

SIZE: Anything vertical.

SINGLE NON-TITLE MATCH
SUBJECT & TASK: ECW is back in 2017 and its new leader is again... PAUL HEYMAN! Do you remember ECW One Night Stand? Relive that PPV and pick some wrestlers of your choice from the current Raw and Smackdown roster to join this new brand. Logos and styles have to be fresh new but without going too far from hardcore style. E-C-W! E-C-W! Let the bodies hit the flooooorrrrr!

MAIN EVENT

IT'S TIME FOR MAIN EVEEEEENTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!

THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH BECOMES THE FIRST CONTENDER FOR THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP HELD BY TERBOX.

SUBJECT & TASK:  Relive the Hell in a Cell match history designing like it's happening in a month or two the first ever Hell in a Cell clash between Shawn Micheals and The Undertaker. You got it right, HBK vs Taker in the first ever HIAC match but it's 2016, not 1997. Try to use that year pictures about these two characters and of course the PPV is Badd Blood!

COMMON DEADLINE: 17/11/2016 - 11.59 PM

« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 03:52:07 PM by Zzeo »
keep up motherfuckers!

Oggy

Re: PDG OVERDRIVE #9 - NEW START
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 12:56:26 AM »
I like the new Style of the Matchcard !
"unless oggy is too fucking awesome to have a brand and can partake in any"

"First and only Legendary superstar, Oggy."

Shivam

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 05:53:49 AM »
The match cards looks awesome but my gimmick is Balor xd
My Deviantart

signature credit : Throwaway

Gorgeous One

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 06:13:17 AM »
Like this new style buddy

Shahzaman

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 09:37:57 AM »
I am dean ambrose and shivam is balor
but in photo shivam is dean and I am balor

btw Amazing show
YOUR WHOLE LIFE CHANGES WHEN I'M YOUR ENEMY
-Dean Ambrose

danielebetter

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 09:53:45 AM »
I am dean ambrose and shivam is balor
but in photo shivam is dean and I am balor

btw Amazing show

I ll fix this today
keep up motherfuckers!

Lucas Black

• PDG Fighter
  • I speak POLISH. What's your superpower? :D
  • Awards: [Posterized!] Wrestlemania 33[SOTW | 17] #12 Winner[SOTW | 17] #10 Winner[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Orlando Winner[SOTW | 17] #8 Winner[Posterized] Survivor Series '16[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Toronto Winner[Posterized] Clash of Champions '16Best of the Week: UNDERGROUND #1[Posterized] Payback '16Best of the Week: HELLCITY #23[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover Dallas Joint Winner w/ Ara[TLC] The Logo Challenge #2 WinnerBest of the Week: HELLCITY #9Best of the Week: HellCity #6
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 11:17:44 AM »
@Daniel Trump  Maybe on the next show Main Event match card add country flags instead of three letter short name :D

Btw. Awesome card and it'll be awesome show. Once again. Good Luck @Raka  :bros

danielebetter

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 11:31:43 AM »
@Daniel Trump  Maybe on the next show Main Event match card add country flags instead of three letter short name

Yes man it was my first thought but I made it quick because I got late with thread.
keep up motherfuckers!

Glinja

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 11:53:35 AM »
MY ENTRY VS ARLO :cow

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Rehan

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 04:20:27 PM »
Nice Card  :thumbup
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 04:44:56 PM by Rehan »

(click to show/hide)

Darkane

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 05:43:27 PM »
Quick edit: I realized I spell Braun Strowman's name wrong.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 04:02:54 PM by Darkane »

Raka

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2016, 12:47:42 PM »
ENTRY

(click to show/hide)

Josue

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2016, 03:48:13 PM »
This is not my best, I'm studying to take a test for a contest and I'm not in a lot of time to do something good. but you can put me on the next card.

(click to show/hide)
DEVIANTART

(click to show/hide)

WeeDyZz

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2016, 03:57:47 PM »
MY Entry ...  :smoke

(click to show/hide)

Lucas Black

• PDG Fighter
  • I speak POLISH. What's your superpower? :D
  • Awards: [Posterized!] Wrestlemania 33[SOTW | 17] #12 Winner[SOTW | 17] #10 Winner[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Orlando Winner[SOTW | 17] #8 Winner[Posterized] Survivor Series '16[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Toronto Winner[Posterized] Clash of Champions '16Best of the Week: UNDERGROUND #1[Posterized] Payback '16Best of the Week: HELLCITY #23[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover Dallas Joint Winner w/ Ara[TLC] The Logo Challenge #2 WinnerBest of the Week: HELLCITY #9Best of the Week: HellCity #6
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2016, 07:40:14 PM »
My Entry

(click to show/hide)