Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: PDG OVERDRIVE #8  (Read 1617 times)

Rhyse

PDG OVERDRIVE #8
« on: October 24, 2016, 10:50:34 PM »

BATTLE ROYAL

Battle royals will now be held over in the Battles board. Superstars from both rosters are allowed to participate

LUCAS BLACK VS STEF VS STYL3SPROD

The winner of this match will compete in the 5-man Intercontinental Championship match.

Subject: Smackdown vs Raw
Stipulation: Last week, Raw officially accepted Smackdown's challenge at Survivor Series to prove which brand is more physically dominant. Create two teams; one for Raw, and one for Smackdown. Then, make a poster advertising a classic Survivor Series tag team match between both brands. Include a date, logos, taglines, and anything else you think is needed.
Size: Any

NORBI VS ARA VS GOLD

The winner of this match will compete in the 5-man Intercontinental Championship match.

Subject: Straight Edge Society 2.0
Stipulation: After having an unsuccessful run with the UFC, Punk has decided to return to WWE. In doing so, he recruited two more Superstars to help him send a message to the authorities that he's here to stay - whether they like it or not. Choose the two Superstars that CM Punk will team up with, and create a poster advertising the new Straight Edge Society. Use taglines, logos, a debut date, or anything else you think is needed.

JAGGED VS STAPLES

Subject: Sasha Banks vs Charlotte
Stipulation: Together, these two helped revolutionize the art of Women's Wrestling. This year's Hell in a Cell will see Sasha and Charlotte face off in the first ever Women's HIAC match. Create a poster advertising this historical match, including logos, a date, taglines, and anything else you think is needed.

WORKOUTF VS ODYSSEUS VS WEEDYZZ

Subject: Sting
Stipulation: Though he retired earlier this year, Sting has left behind a legacy in promotions such as WCW, TNA, and WWE. Create a piece that reflects Sting's character. There's no limit to what else you add to this piece, just make sure his name is visible on it somewhere.

OGGY VS JERIKANE

Subject: Degeneration X
Stipulation: Degeneration X were well known stable/tag team from the WWF's Attitude and Ruthless Aggression Eras. Many older wrestling fans would consider the duo as the best tag team in WWE history for their crude humor and rebelling against authority figures. Create a tribute poster of DX (your choice of either using the stable or tag team reformation). Use logos, slogans, and anything else you think is needed.
Size: Anything vertical

TERBOX VS DANIELEBETTER

The winner of this match will become the #1 Contender for the Undisputed Championship

Subject: Buried Alive Match
Stipulation: The ‘Buried Alive’ match has been synonymous with the Undertaker since the gimmick made its debut at “In Your House 11: Buried Alive” in 1996. So far, there's only been 5 matches, but who wouldn't want to see a sixth? 'Taker is holding an open Buried Alive match challenge to any SmackDown or Raw main eventer at Survivor Series this year. Pick who will face The Undertaker, and create a poster advertising this match. Use logos, a date, taglines, and anything else you think is needed.

SWERVE VS RHYSE

Subject: Movie/Show Parody Featuring Your Picbase
Stipulation: WWE Studios is making a parody of an existing movie/show in order to get more network ratings. Using your PDG picbase, make a poster advertising this movie/show. You can get as creative as you'd like with this stipulation, but be sure to mention what existing movie/show you'll be basing your concept on.

We're one week away from Hardcore Massacre! Since Raka officially vacated his IC title, I decided to hold a small tournament. And speaking of tournaments, there will be a more official one to come right after the PPV, so keep an eye out for the announcement. Good luck, Overdrive Superstars! We can only get better from here.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 10:55:50 PM by Rhyse »
AIN'T NOBODY PRAYING FOR ME.

JeriKane

Re: PDG OVERDRIVE #8
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 11:00:34 PM »
YAAAAS. I love the stipulation for my match.  :wub DX.

^.^ Great card.

WeeDyZz

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 11:27:18 PM »
WOW!!!what a card!! good luck all!  :smoke

danielebetter

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 11:43:08 PM »
KICKASS CARD AND BEAST STIPS!!!!!!
Good luck everyone, THIS is the league I love!
keep up motherfuckers!

Lucas Black

• PDG Fighter
  • I speak POLISH. What's your superpower? :D
  • Awards: [SOTW | 17] #22 Winner[Posterized!] Wrestlemania 33[SOTW | 17] #12 Winner[SOTW | 17] #10 Winner[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Orlando Winner[SOTW | 17] #8 Winner[Posterized] Survivor Series '16[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Toronto Winner[Posterized] Clash of Champions '16Best of the Week: UNDERGROUND #1[Posterized] Payback '16Best of the Week: HELLCITY #23[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover Dallas Joint Winner w/ Ara[TLC] The Logo Challenge #2 WinnerBest of the Week: HELLCITY #9Best of the Week: HellCity #6
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 08:50:51 AM »
@Rhyse again. No timer for deadline  :rofl2

(click to show/hide)

SIGNATURE MADE BY GHERDEZ

STYL3SPROD

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 11:05:26 AM »
Good luck for everyone :)

no deadline again  :rofl2

Ara

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 02:29:56 PM »
DEADLINE : 29TH OCTOBER 2016

two time Slammy Award 2016 Winner (w/ Rhyse)
first ever Underground Champion

JeriKane

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2016, 10:49:11 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Workoutf

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 12:37:04 AM »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
When i lost all my excuses ... i found all my Results !

Ara

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2016, 04:31:05 AM »
ARA VS NORBI VS GOLD

V1
(click to show/hide)
Link : https://i.imgbox.com/Bv0sZzJK.png

V2
(click to show/hide)
Link : https://i.imgbox.com/t5ErPzzL.png

two time Slammy Award 2016 Winner (w/ Rhyse)
first ever Underground Champion

WeeDyZz

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2016, 11:39:05 AM »
Entry vs WORKOUTF VS ODYSSEUS ::

(click to show/hide)

Staples

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2016, 02:56:18 PM »
For my Match against Jagged:

(click to show/hide)
TIME IS MONEY, MONEY IS POWER, POWER IS PIZZA, PIZZA IS KNOWLEDGE