Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: PDG OVERDRIVE #7  (Read 1708 times)

Rhyse

PDG OVERDRIVE #7
« on: October 19, 2016, 01:28:56 AM »

BATTLE ROYAL

Battle royals will now be held over in the Battles board. Superstars from both rosters are allowed to participate

STYL3SPROD VS LUCAS BLACK

Subject: Your Favorite Rivalry
Stipulation: The world of professional wrestling is a host to many great rivalries. They can either bring out the best or the worst in a superstar. Choose a rivalry between any superstar that has happened, or still continues to this day. Create a piece promoting this rivalry. Include important events, dates, taglines, logos, and anything else you think is needed.
Size: Any

ARA VS GOLD

Subject: Former WWE Superstar Returns
Stipulation: We saw the return of many former WWE talent this year (ex. Goldberg, Mickie James). But as everyone knows: anything can happen in the world of professional wrestling. Choose any former WWE Superstar (active or inactive, man or woman - must be living) and create a poster promoting their return. Include taglines, a date, logos, or anything else you think is needed.
Size: Anything vertical

JERIKANE VS WEEDYZZ VS STAPLES

Subject: Mickie James vs Asuka
Stipulation: Mickie James is set to return at NXT Takeover: Toronto to challenge Asuka for her NXT Women's Championship. This is one of the most hyped-up returns since, Mickie James a former star in the WWE, and a former WWE Women's Champion. Create a piece promoting this match, include dates, taglines, logos, and anything else you think is needed.

OGGY VS STEF

Subject: Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins 2
Stipulation: After beating Kevin Owens at Hell in a Cell, Seth Rollins called out anybody on the roster to a match with him. Finn Balor then shockingly returned, and stated that he never lost the title, and demanded the a championship match against Rollins at Wrestlemania. Create a piece promoting this match, include dates, taglines, logos, and anything else you think is needed.
Size: Anything horizontal

DANIELEBETTER VS WORKOUTF

Subject: Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar
Stipulation: The Beast has issued out a challenge everyone on the Raw roster following his victory against Goldberg at HIAC. The first man to respond was none other than Roman Reigns. A match of epic proportions would have to be settled at one of WWE's 'big four' PPVs. Create a poster advertising this match at either Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Royal Rumble, or Survivor Series. Include logos, a date, taglines, and anything else you think is needed.

SWERVE VS TERBOX

Subject: The Shield vs The Club
Stipulation: Rumors have been surfacing, stating that the Shield will reunite at one of the Big 4 PPVs, in a tag team match with another tag team, possibly The Club. The Shield were the most dominant force in the WWE at a point in time, and the Club are certainly doing the same, both on RAW and Smackdown. The Shield vs The Club is one of the most sought out dream matches in recent history, and fans are wondering if these rumors are true. Mick Foley and Daniel Bryan would then announce that this would be true, and this match is set to take place at one of the Big 4 pay-per-views. Create a piece promoting this match. Include dates, taglines, logos, and anything else you think is needed.

Good luck to everyone! This is the first Overdrive show I've made, so give it the best you've got. I look forward to seeing everyone's entries for this week! :ok
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:30:08 PM by Gherdez »
AIN'T NOBODY PRAYING FOR ME.

Workoutf

Re: PDG OVERDRIVE #7
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 02:28:01 AM »
no match for me this week ?
When i lost all my excuses ... i found all my Results !

Rhyse

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 01:04:33 PM »
@Workoutf you'll replace Lucke and face danielebetter this week. :ok I'm away from my computer, so I can't fix the picbases on the match card.
AIN'T NOBODY PRAYING FOR ME.

TerboX

• PDG Hall of Famer
  • Tag Team Champion
  • Now I'm The iCON
    • Email
  • Awards: Best of the PPV: PixelMania 2017Best of the Week: HELLCITY #22Best of the Week: HELLCITY #19[SOTM] February: WinnerBest of the Week: HELLCITY #18PDG Tag Team Champion (with Norbi) 17/02/16Best of the Week: HELLCITY #17[SOTW] #5 WinnerKohopKapah's Badge of Appreciation Best of the Week: HELLCITY #15KohopKapah's Badge of Appreciation[SOTW] #50[The Prediction Contest] - SummerSlam 2015 (tied w. Norbi)PDG Slammys 2015: Feud of the Year (w. Gherdez)PDG Slammys 2015: Match of the Year (High Voltage Chamber Match)Signature of the Week Contest 2015 #51 WinnerTSK Signature of the FinalsPDG Hall of Famer - Class 2015TSK Signature Of The Semi Finals WinnerTSK Signature Of The Quarter Finals WinnerBest of the Week: WARZONE #13TSK Signature Of The Week #3 WinnerPosterized: Elimination Chamber 2015Signature of the Week Contest 2015 #48 WinnerFirst Place in PDG Draft Game No.5Posterized: Survivor Series 2014Best of the Month: September 2014Posterized: Night of Champions 2014The Signature King S1 Best Signature In The TournamentThe Signature King Season 1 WinnerPDG Tag Team Champion 16/09/2014 - PresentThird Place in PDG Draft Game No.4TSK Signature of The Week Semi-Finals WinnerTSK Signature of The Week #2 WinnerBest of the Week: Afflensity Supershow #2TSK Signature of The Week #1 WinnerPosterized: Summer Slam 2014	PDG GFX Undisputed Champion 10/08/2014 - PresentPDG Slammys 2014: Artist of the Year - WinnerPDG Slammys 2014: Match of the Year - Winner (Bragging Rights)PDG Slammys 2014: Evolutional Guy of the Year - WinnerPSD Dreams Uploader Since February 2014Posterized: Battleground 2014PDG Bragging Rights Match WinnerBest of the Week - Afflensity Supershow #17Posterized: Payback 2014GFX Undisputed Champion 25/05/2014 - PresentPDG European Champion 05/05/2014 - PresentSignature of The Week 2014 - April WinnerSignature of The Week #15 WinnerSignature of The Week #13 WinnerBest of the Week - PixelManiaBest of the Week - PixelMania (With Anan)Posterized: Wrestlemania 2014Signature of The Week 2014 - March WinnerSignature of The Week #11 WinnerPDG Slammy: Debut Of The YearPDG GFX Champion 22/03/2014 - PresentSignature of The Week #9 Joint WinnerSignature of The Week #8 Joint WinnerPosterized: TNA Lockdown 2014PDG Tag Team Champion 08/03/2014 - PresentSignature of The Week 2014 - February WinnerSignature of The Week #6 WinnerSignature of The Week #5 WinnerSignature of The Week #4 WinnerBest of the Week 13/2/14
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 06:17:50 PM »
Bullet Club Again :D

PDG League Record
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
DeviantART
http://a-xdesigner.deviantart.com

Staples

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 09:55:03 PM »
My Entry vs Jerikane vs Weedyzz:
My Debut Match  :)

(click to show/hide)
TIME IS MONEY, MONEY IS POWER, POWER IS PIZZA, PIZZA IS KNOWLEDGE

Glinja

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2016, 12:42:37 AM »
Thanks for using a lot of my stips Rhyse!  :)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

WeeDyZz

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2016, 04:55:56 PM »
My Entry vs Jerikane vs Staples:

(click to show/hide)

Ara

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2016, 08:56:45 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gf4Utid_B0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gf4Utid_B0</a>

My Entry vs. Gold

(click to show/hide)

Link: https://i.imgbox.com/NzKuTXBn.png

two time Slammy Award 2016 Winner (w/ Rhyse)
first ever Underground Champion

JeriKane

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2016, 09:10:19 PM »
*shrug*
(click to show/hide)

Workoutf

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2016, 03:40:16 AM »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
When i lost all my excuses ... i found all my Results !

Stef

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2016, 01:49:38 PM »
Entry for my match:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 06:13:17 PM by Stef »

(click to show/hide)
[/b]

Oggy

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2016, 04:05:43 PM »
Entry for my Match
(click to show/hide)
"unless oggy is too fucking awesome to have a brand and can partake in any"

"First and only Legendary superstar, Oggy."

Lucas Black

• PDG Fighter
  • I speak POLISH. What's your superpower? :D
  • Awards: [SOTW | 17] #22 Winner[Posterized!] Wrestlemania 33[SOTW | 17] #12 Winner[SOTW | 17] #10 Winner[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Orlando Winner[SOTW | 17] #8 Winner[Posterized] Survivor Series '16[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Toronto Winner[Posterized] Clash of Champions '16Best of the Week: UNDERGROUND #1[Posterized] Payback '16Best of the Week: HELLCITY #23[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover Dallas Joint Winner w/ Ara[TLC] The Logo Challenge #2 WinnerBest of the Week: HELLCITY #9Best of the Week: HellCity #6
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2016, 06:46:07 PM »
MY MATCH ENTRY

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

SIGNATURE MADE BY GHERDEZ

jheri

• PDG Fighter
  • 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒 𝕰𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2016, 07:36:49 PM »
Entry for my Match
(click to show/hide)

LMAO it totally looks like Seth is riding Demon Finn into battle on the center renders. I love the effects on this piece tho.

STYL3SPROD

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2016, 08:04:53 PM »
No deadline ?  :ninja