Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: PDG OVERDRIVE #5  (Read 933 times)

Throwaway

PDG OVERDRIVE #5
« on: September 21, 2016, 03:03:16 PM »

BATTLE ROYAL

Battle royals will now be held over in the Battles board. Superstars from both rosters are allowed to participate.

OGGY VS KOHOPKAPAH

The winner of this match will enter the Overdrive Cash in the Case match.

Subject: TJ Perkins
Stipulation: The inaugural WWE Cruiserweight Classic is over, and TJ Perkins has been crowned the winner and new WWE Cruiserweight Champion. Create a piece celebrating his title win, and showing off the new leader of the Cruiserweight division.
Size: Anything horizontal

NORBI VS GOLD

Subject: WWE Clash of Champions
Stipulation: The next RAW PPV scheduled is Clash of Champions, and there are some great matches set to take place at this event. Create a piece promoting the PPV, mentioning at least two of the matches that are set to happen there. Include the date, taglines, logos, and anything else you think is needed.
Size: Anything vertical

KING JAMES VS JAGGED

Subject: Alberto Del Rio in the Indies
Stipulation: With Alberto Del Rio being released from WWE, people are wondering where he will end up next. With so many different promotions around the world, including NJPW, ROH, TNA, PWG, PROGRESS, and many others, he could go anywhere. Choose any non-WWE promotion and advertise Alberto Del Rio's debut there. Include the date that he will debut, taglines, logos, and anything else you wish to include.

ARA VS WORKOUTF

Subject: Rey Mysterio in the Cruiserweight Division
Stipulation: With the return of the cruiserweight division on RAW, we have seen some familiar faces return, such as Brian Kendrick. But the division could always have more star power, and one of the most popular cruiserweights, Rey Mysterio, could definitely provide that. Create a piece promoting Rey Mysterio's return to WWE as part of RAW's cruiserweight division. Include the date he will return, taglines, logos, and anything else you think is needed.

JERIKANE VS ODYSSEUS VS RAKA

Subject:  Orton vs Bray
Stipulation:  At Backlash, Randy Orton was set to take on Bray Wyatt in a match, however this match was cancelled due to Wyatt attacking Orton backstage. But the rivalry between them is still continuing, and it won't end until there's a clear winner. At WWE No Mercy, Orton will take on Wyatt and there will be no mercy after the attack he suffered. Create a piece promoting this match, including the date, taglines, logos, and some kind of stipulation (e.g. hardcore, steel cage, 'I quit', first blood, etc.)

LUCKE VS SWERVE VS RHYSE

The winner of this match will go on to face King Frah at Cash in the Case for the PDG Undisputed Championship the two losers will be entered into the Overdrive Cash in the Case match.

Subject: Cena vs Ambrose
Stipulation: John Cena and Dean Ambrose have been two of the most popular stars of the new era. Whilst Cena is adored by most young fans, Ambrose has got the older fans on his side. And with the two of them set to battle in a triple threat match at No Mercy, it could be that we will soon see them go one-on-one at a future PPV. Create a piece promoting a match between John Cena and Dean Ambrose, including the date and name of the event it will take place at, taglines, logos, and anything else you think is necessary.
Size: Any

Apologies for the wait, but as has been noted, I have been extremely busy this week. As for the deadline, if you cannot post it within the date, feel free to say and I'll extend it, as I know that this could be considered unreasonable for some. Good luck PDG Superstars!

DUE DATE:
24TH SEPTEMBER 2016

[/size]
(click to show/hide)

KohopKapah

Re: PDG OVERDRIVE #5
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 04:00:28 PM »

May update, just getting it out before it's too late

(click to show/hide)
Get my renders Here
See my work Here

(click to show/hide)

Raka

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 09:17:32 PM »

(click to show/hide)

Ara

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 12:14:18 AM »
Overdrive Money in the Bank Match Qualify
Ara vs. WorkoutF

(click to show/hide)
Link : http://i.imgbox.com/SkIocA5r.png

two time Slammy Award 2016 Winner (w/ Rhyse)
first ever Underground Champion

Oggy

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 11:01:08 AM »
Entry for MY MATCH!!!

"unless oggy is too fucking awesome to have a brand and can partake in any"

"First and only Legendary superstar, Oggy."

King James

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 06:24:49 PM »
ENTRY FOR MY MATCH
(click to show/hide)

kingdesignz334.deviantart.com

JeriKane

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 08:27:26 PM »
My entry
(click to show/hide)

Workoutf

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 09:46:40 PM »
(click to show/hide)
When i lost all my excuses ... i found all my Results !

Gold

• PDG Hall of Famer
  • PDG Fighter
  • I'm back, and I'm better than ever.
  • Awards: [The Prediction Contest] Hell In A Cell '16 Winner[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Brooklyn II WinnerPDG Hall of Famer - Class 2014PDG Slammys 2014: Feud of the Year - Winner (With HTN)PDG Slammys 2014: Top Champion of the Year - WinnerFirst Place in PDG Draft Game No.1Best of The Week Love BytesPDG GFX World Champion 08/03/2014 - PresentPDG Tag Team Champion 30/01/2014 - 08/03/2014GFX Money In The Bank 09/04/13 - 19/05/13PDG Triple Crown ChampionBest of The Week Royal RiotPDG GFX World Champion 15/11/13 - 15/12/13Posterized: Survivor Series 2013 Joint WinnerBest of The Week GraphiversaryGraphiversary Survivor Series 2013 Winners - AfflictionGFX United States Champion 29/05/13 - 16/06/13GFX World Champion 19/05/13 - 07/08/13GFX United States Champion 16/03/13 - 19/05/13GFX United States Champion 23/12/12 - 11/02/13
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 10:15:15 PM »
  Accomplishments:
3x PDG GFX World Champion
3x United States Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
First ever Money in the Bank Winner
Triple Crown Champion
Last ever PDG GFX World Champion
PDG Hall Of Fame - Class of 2014

Norbi