Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: PDG OVERDRIVE #4  (Read 1662 times)

Throwaway

PDG OVERDRIVE #4
« on: September 10, 2016, 11:28:16 PM »

BATTLE ROYAL

Battle royals will now be held over in the Battles board. Superstars from both rosters are allowed to participate.

ARSALWISE VS KING JAMES VS GOLD

Subject: Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins
Stipulation: After the shocking ending to the Universal Championship match on Raw, it seems inevitable that Seth Rollins will want some degree of revenge not just against Kevin Owens, but also against Triple H. With Owens now serving as Triple H's 'chosen one', Rollins will want to fight back after falling out of favour with the King of Kings, and will also be looking to claim the Universal Championship for himself. Create a piece promoting a match between Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins, including the date, logos, taglines, and anything else you think is needed.
Size: Anything vertical

ARA VS TRIPLEH

Subject: Charlotte vs Nia Jax
Stipulation: The current WWE Women's Champion, Charlotte has been a huge success since her debut on the main roster last year. But she's not the only one who has been doing well former NXT star Nia Jax has also been built up as a huge threat to the whole of the Raw women's division. It feels inevitable that Jax will receive a title shot soon enough, and having stars from two different generations of NXT is sure to be a hit. Create a piece promoting a PPV match between Charlotte and Nia Jax, which will be for the WWE Women's Championship. Include the date, logos, taglines, and anything else you think is needed.

DANIELEBETTER VS OGGY VS SWERVE

Subject: The CWC Final
Stipulation: The WWE Cruiserweight Classic is reaching it's final stages now, with the semi-finalists having been revealed. But everyone is anticipating the CWC final, and wondering who will become the inaugural winner of the tournament. Create a piece advertising the final of the CWC, including the two semi-finalists you think will make it to the final. Include the date of the final, logos, taglines, and anything else you wish to include.
Size: Any

JERIKANE VS WORKOUTF

Subject: NXT Takeover: Toronto
Stipulation: With the announcement that an NXT Takeover show will be happening alongside Survivor Series this year, it's time to advertise the Toronto show. Create a piece promoting NXT Takeover: Toronto, including the date of the show, logos, taglines, and anything else you want to include. You must include a Canadian wrestler somewhere in your piece they do not have to be signed to NXT right now, but whoever you choose must be from Canada.

ODYSSEUS VS MANIEQ

Subject: Braun Strowman's Toughest Opponent
Stipulation: Over the past few weeks, Braun Strowman has been defeating Superstars and local talent in quick and devastating matches. Now it's time for him to face someone much tougher. Choose any WWE/NXT Superstar and promote a match between them and Braun Strowman, which will take place at Clash of Champions. Include the date, logos, taglines, and anything else you think is necessary.

LUCKE VS KING FRAH VS RAKA VS RHYSE

Subject: Attitude Era vs New Era
Stipulation: WWE has entered the 'New Era', where stars from NXT have given new life to the company, and familiar faces are continuing to shine. But there was another era that was highly celebrated: the Attitude Era. Many people have wanted the Attitude Era to return to WWE, whilst others believe the New Era is a step in the right direction. But one thing is for sure: both eras have had some amazing talent. Choose one Attitude Era star and one New Era star, and create a piece promoting a match between the two of them. Include the date, logos, taglines, and anything else you wish to include.
Size: Any

Let's keep up the momentum from GraphicSlam and make this a great Overdrive. I look forward to seeing what all of you can do here. Good luck Overdrive Superstars!

DUE DATE:
17TH SEPTEMBER 2016

[/size]
(click to show/hide)

Raka

Re: PDG OVERDRIVE #4
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 11:22:25 PM »
ENTRY FOR MAIN EVENT

(click to show/hide)

Frah

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 01:03:01 AM »
THE MAIN EVENT IS HERE

(click to show/hide)

http://fav.me/dahk2az
http://frah2014.deviantart.com/

History season 2016/17
(click to show/hide)

Achievements
(click to show/hide)
[/spoiler]

Mohamed

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 04:25:08 AM »
ENTRY FOR MAIN EVENT

(click to show/hide)

Well I must say that this poster is different than most of the entries I've seen here, I really like the placement and the images choice and the blur on Cena's render is great but too much that the edges of the render were destroyed also you should've made the black and white images more intense using topaz or any filter you find appropriate.
Your opponents definitely have to step their game up if they intend to walk out victorious.

Oggy

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 04:16:31 PM »
Entry for my Match

(click to show/hide)

"unless oggy is too fucking awesome to have a brand and can partake in any"

"First and only Legendary superstar, Oggy."

Ara

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 08:58:22 PM »
Ara vs. Triple H

(click to show/hide)

Link : http://i.imgbox.com/Ux4Y8Ulf.png
Ara x Rhyse

two time Slammy Award 2016 Winner (w/ Rhyse)
first ever Underground Champion

Swerve

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 06:22:06 AM »
MY ENTRY

(click to show/hide)

Tripleh

• PDG Hall of Famer
  • PDG Fighter
  • Black Laughs Matter
    • DeviantArt
  • Awards: PDG Hall of Fame - Class of 2016PDG Triple Crown Champion Winner - 13/07/2014PDG Undisputed Champion 13/07/2014 - PresentBest of the Week - Afflensity Supershow #18PDG Money in The Bank Winner 22/04/14 - PresentPDG United States Champion 19/10/2013 - 26/11/2013PDG Tag Team Champion 15/11/2013 - PresentGraphiversary Survivor Series 2013 Winners - Affliction
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 11:34:52 PM »
My entry against Ara

Fullsize
(click to show/hide)

Gold

• PDG Hall of Famer
  • PDG Fighter
  • I'm back, and I'm better than ever.
  • Awards: [The Prediction Contest] Hell In A Cell '16 Winner[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Brooklyn II WinnerPDG Hall of Famer - Class 2014PDG Slammys 2014: Feud of the Year - Winner (With HTN)PDG Slammys 2014: Top Champion of the Year - WinnerFirst Place in PDG Draft Game No.1Best of The Week Love BytesPDG GFX World Champion 08/03/2014 - PresentPDG Tag Team Champion 30/01/2014 - 08/03/2014GFX Money In The Bank 09/04/13 - 19/05/13PDG Triple Crown ChampionBest of The Week Royal RiotPDG GFX World Champion 15/11/13 - 15/12/13Posterized: Survivor Series 2013 Joint WinnerBest of The Week GraphiversaryGraphiversary Survivor Series 2013 Winners - AfflictionGFX United States Champion 29/05/13 - 16/06/13GFX World Champion 19/05/13 - 07/08/13GFX United States Champion 16/03/13 - 19/05/13GFX United States Champion 23/12/12 - 11/02/13
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2016, 11:56:18 PM »
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 12:16:18 PM by Gold »
  Accomplishments:
3x PDG GFX World Champion
3x United States Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
First ever Money in the Bank Winner
Triple Crown Champion
Last ever PDG GFX World Champion
PDG Hall Of Fame - Class of 2014

Rhyse

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 03:14:27 AM »
MY ENTRY

(click to show/hide)

http://i.imgbox.com/ZoJwQO4n.png

Luca

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2016, 01:33:50 PM »

(click to show/hide)

DEVIANTART
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 06:42:31 PM by Lucke »

Gherdez

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2016, 09:08:27 PM »
@Swerve @Gold @Lucke love your works!

Mr. Gherdez's DeviantArt

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

JeriKane

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2016, 10:17:35 PM »
My entry vs. Workoutf
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Manieq

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2016, 10:28:44 PM »

I didn't have a lot of time this week.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:41:08 PM by Manieq »

Odysseus

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2016, 11:18:38 PM »
I have some problems about my photoshop and I'm on holiday. Sorry, I can't compete this week.