Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: PDG OVERDRIVE #3  (Read 1992 times)

Throwaway

PDG OVERDRIVE #3
« on: August 22, 2016, 09:49:58 PM »

BATTLE ROYAL

Battle royals will now be held over in the Battles board. Superstars from both rosters are allowed to participate.

KING JAMES VS TRIPLEH

Subject: Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler
Stipulation: At Summerslam 2016, Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose faced off for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Create a piece promoting this match, including the date, logos, taglines, and anything else you think is needed.
Size: Anything vertical

GOLD VS KOHOPKAPAH

Subject: The Club
Stipulation: Since arriving in WWE, The Club (AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, and Luke Gallows) have taken the company by storm, showing their dominance by competing with the best of the best in WWE. Create a piece celebrating The Club, using a style that matches them in some way. You must mention all three members in some way.
Size: Any

ODYSSEUS VS OGGY

Subject: NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II
Stipulation: On Saturday 20th, NXT took the wrestling world by storm once again with NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II. The PPV featured new stars as well as the fan favourites, and had a stacked card with matches including Samoa Joe vs Shinsuke Nakamura, Asuka vs Bayley, The Revival vs Gargano and Ciampa, and Austin Aries vs No Way Jose, just to name a few. Create a piece promoting this event, including the date it took place, logos, taglines, and mentioning at least two of the matches on the card.

JERIKANE VS ARA VS JAGGED

The winner of this match will become the #1 contender for the PDG Intercontinental Championship.

Subject: John Cena's Title Reigns
Stipulation: During his career, John Cena has had many title reigns. He is a 15-time world champion, a 5-time United States champion, and a 4-time tag team champion. One of the most decorated performers in the history of WWE, Cena has made history with his title reigns. Create a piece recognising his many title reigns, including some key statistics about them, such as the dates he won the titles, the people he defeated to win them, how long his reigns lasted, etc.

R-SQUARED VS KING FRAH

The winner of this match will advance in the PDG Undisputed Championship tournament.

Subject: Shinsuke Nakamura's World Title Push
Stipulation: At NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II, Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Samoa Joe for the NXT Championship, but many believe he is more than ready for a world title push on the main roster. With two world titles on the main roster the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and the Universal Championship there are two paths that Nakamura could go down, and two people that he could challenge. Create a piece promoting a title match between Shinsuke Nakamura and either the World Heavyweight Champion or the Universal Champion. Include the date of this match, the event it will take place at, logos, taglines, and anything else you want to include.

MANIEQ VS LUCKE

Because Lucke was unable to compete in the first round of the tournament, due to circumstances out of his control, I thought it was only fair to give him another chance. Also, I have heard about Manieq's abilities, and I would also like to give him a shot at the title as I think he is deserving of it. Both of these two were unable to compete in the first round, and so this match will determine who will be the fourth participant in the PDG Undisputed Championship match at GraphicSlam.

The winner of this match will advance in the PDG Undisputed Championship tournament.

Subject: Finn Balor's Next Challenger
Stipulation: At Summerslam 2016, Finn Balor defeated Seth Rollins to become the first WWE Universal Champion. But who will be his next opponent? With so much talent on the RAW roster, the next challenger for the Universal Championship could be anyone. Choose any RAW or NXT Superstar and create a piece promoting a title match between them and Finn Balor. This match will take place at Clash of Champions 2016. Include the date, logos, taglines, and anything else you want to include.
Size: Anything vertical

This is the last Overdrive until GraphicSlam, so keep up the good work. I have seen some great stuff from everyone for the past two weeks, so I hope we can continue with that. Good luck to everyone!

DUE DATE:
27TH AUGUST 2016

[/size]
(click to show/hide)

Frah

« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 01:37:39 PM by Gherdez »
http://frah2014.deviantart.com/

History season 2016/17
(click to show/hide)

Achievements
(click to show/hide)
[/spoiler]

KohopKapah

Re: PDG OVERDRIVE #3
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 09:36:26 PM »
(click to show/hide)
Get my renders Here
See my work Here

(click to show/hide)

Oggy

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 12:58:49 AM »
My Entry.

maybe i put a v2 to it:)
v1
(click to show/hide)

v2
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 02:39:58 PM by Oggy »
"unless oggy is too fucking awesome to have a brand and can partake in any"

"First and only Legendary superstar, Oggy."

Mohamed

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 05:13:07 PM »
My Entry.

maybe i put a v2 to it:)
v1
(click to show/hide)

v2
(click to show/hide)

Looks very good as it's your first cover artwork, maybe next time use a template that has a place for the spine.

Gold

• PDG Hall of Famer
  • PDG Fighter
  • I'm back, and I'm better than ever.
  • Awards: [The Prediction Contest] Hell In A Cell '16 Winner[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Brooklyn II WinnerPDG Hall of Famer - Class 2014PDG Slammys 2014: Feud of the Year - Winner (With HTN)PDG Slammys 2014: Top Champion of the Year - WinnerFirst Place in PDG Draft Game No.1Best of The Week Love BytesPDG GFX World Champion 08/03/2014 - PresentPDG Tag Team Champion 30/01/2014 - 08/03/2014GFX Money In The Bank 09/04/13 - 19/05/13PDG Triple Crown ChampionBest of The Week Royal RiotPDG GFX World Champion 15/11/13 - 15/12/13Posterized: Survivor Series 2013 Joint WinnerBest of The Week GraphiversaryGraphiversary Survivor Series 2013 Winners - AfflictionGFX United States Champion 29/05/13 - 16/06/13GFX World Champion 19/05/13 - 07/08/13GFX United States Champion 16/03/13 - 19/05/13GFX United States Champion 23/12/12 - 11/02/13
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 05:24:31 PM »
(click to show/hide)
  Accomplishments:
3x PDG GFX World Champion
3x United States Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
First ever Money in the Bank Winner
Triple Crown Champion
Last ever PDG GFX World Champion
PDG Hall Of Fame - Class of 2014

Ara

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 11:33:25 PM »
My Entry:

(click to show/hide)
Link : http://i.imgbox.com/9M6gBuZ1.png

two time Slammy Award 2016 Winner (w/ Rhyse)
first ever Underground Champion

Rhyse

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2016, 12:24:25 AM »
MY ENTRY

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

http://i.imgbox.com/YE1f3k71.png
http://i.imgbox.com/JyM6vAQ9.png

Originally made it with the CMYK (first link) mode, but I saved the RGB (second link) one as well.
AIN'T NOBODY PRAYING FOR ME.

MegaBardock

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 01:15:03 AM »
Don't mess with Juanito, because he'll give you the L

(click to show/hide)

JeriKane

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 03:32:18 AM »
My entry.  :hmm
(click to show/hide)

Odysseus

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 08:55:41 PM »
MY ENTRY

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

blu ray

(click to show/hide)

http://i.cubeupload.com/SXmgS4.png
http://i.cubeupload.com/uHglCq.png
http://i.cubeupload.com/6Bukxb.png

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 11:06:52 PM by Odysseus »

Mohamed

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 10:31:44 PM »
MY ENTRY

(click to show/hide)

Very detailed work that really provoked me to check all of its details and believe me this rarely happens.
I'm a huge fan of how you mixed the 3 action shots in one shot and completed the rope, it looks very realistic I also really like how you included many images in the background.
What i really don't like about the whole piece is the random way in which you distributed the yellow color, it looks unnecessary in some places like Nakamura's, Asuka's hair and Bayley's attire, since you're using yellow color scheme you should've colored the belts only also you should've concentrated more while erasing the yellow color layers as they infiltrated to some areas like Almas' and Roode's bodies and Joe's arm.
For the back cover I can't understand the point of making the championships' text blue, it really ruins the whole thing.
Also the template you used is too old, Here's a folder that contains 2 new WWE templates, a DVD one and a Blu-ray one
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4kxgqaez48qh5vr/WWE+Templates.rar

Tripleh

• PDG Hall of Famer
  • PDG Fighter
  • Black Laughs Matter
    • DeviantArt
  • Awards: PDG Hall of Fame - Class of 2016PDG Triple Crown Champion Winner - 13/07/2014PDG Undisputed Champion 13/07/2014 - PresentBest of the Week - Afflensity Supershow #18PDG Money in The Bank Winner 22/04/14 - PresentPDG United States Champion 19/10/2013 - 26/11/2013PDG Tag Team Champion 15/11/2013 - PresentGraphiversary Survivor Series 2013 Winners - Affliction
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2016, 09:24:34 AM »
didn't had much time so here is my entry

(click to show/hide)

Luca

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2016, 01:38:54 PM »

(click to show/hide)

DEVIANTART

Gherdez

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2016, 08:12:30 PM »