Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: PDG OVERDRIVE #2  (Read 1466 times)

Throwaway

PDG OVERDRIVE #2
« on: August 15, 2016, 10:36:51 PM »

BATTLE ROYAL

Battle royals will now be held over in the Battles board. Superstars from both rosters are allowed to participate.

KING JAMES VS ARA

Subject: Mick Foley's One Last Match
Stipulation: With Mick Foley becoming the RAW General Manager, there is room for speculation concerning him stepping into a WWE ring for one true last match. With a lot of new talent coming in and huge potential for storylines, a final Mick Foley match is something that would be interesting to see. Choose a WWE/NXT Superstar and promote a match between them and Mick Foley. Mention somewhere in your piece that this is Foley's last match, and include the date, the event it will take place at, logos, taglines, and anything else you think is needed.
Size: Anything vertical

NORBI VS KOHOPKAPAH VS GOLD

Subject: Tag Team Split
Stipulation: With a large tag team division in WWE and NXT today, the idea of splitting up tag teams is something that many people have thought about. And a battle between two former friends is something that many fans love to see. Choose any current WWE/NXT tag team and promote a match between the two halves. The match is to take place at Survivor Series 2016, and you must mention in some way the splitting up of the tag team. Include the date, logos, taglines, and anything else you think is necessary.

JERIKANE VS MANIEQ

Subject: Battle of the Commentators
Stipulation: Former wrestlers becoming announcers has become a common thing nowadays, with many former wrestlers such as Booker T and JBL moving over to the commentary team once their in-ring careers are over. But with so many pro wrestlers at the announcing table, it wouldn't be a surprise if rivalries began and issues needed to be resolved in the ring. Choose any combination two former wrestlers-turned-commentators (e.g. Corey Graves, Booker T, JBL, etc.) and promote a match between the two of them. Include the date, logos, taglines, and anything else you think is needed.
Size: Anything horizontal

RAKA VS ODYSSEUS

Subject: The Newest NXT Arrival
Stipulation: New faces are arriving in NXT every week, coming from all corners of the world. Choose any non-WWE wrestler and create a piece promoting their arrival in NXT. They can be from any promotion, as long as it is not WWE. Include the date of their arrival, any potential first opponents, and anything else you want to include.

JAGGED VS WORKOUTF

The winner of this match will advance in the PDG Undisputed Championship tournament.

Subject: CM Punk's WWE Championship Reigns
Stipulation: CM Punk's WWE Championship reigns have gone down in history, despite his issues with WWE themselves. His most important reign, at 434 days, was the longest reign since 1988, and it is officially recognised as the sixth longest reign in history. But as well as these statistics, Punk's reigns as champion gave WWE fans some great moments, such as his many matches with John Cena, his Royal Rumble match against The Rock, and his many 'pipebombs'. Create a piece celebrating CM Punk's WWE Championship runs, including statistics such as how many days he held the title for, who he defeated to win it, important matches during his reigns, and anything else you want to include.
Size: Any

OGGY VS THROWAWAY

The winner of this match will advance in the PDG Undisputed Championship tournament.

Subject: The Shield Members' Title Reigns
Stipulation: All three former Shield members have held the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at least once in their careers, an accomplishment that is one of a kind. And all of their reigns will become memorable moments in the modern WWE era Seth Rollins's first reign lasted 220 days after he created a huge WrestleMania moment by cashing in against Lesnar and Reigns. Roman Reigns has had many reigns within the span of a few months, with his feud with the Authority making his reigns, wins, and losses dramatic and intense. And Dean Ambrose is now the current champion, winning the belt by giving Rollins a taste of his own medicine and cashing in against him at Money in the Bank 2016.

Create a piece celebrating each Shield members's WWE World Heavyweight Championship title reigns. Include when they won the title, how many times they've won it, how long they held the belt for, who they defeated for it, and anything else you want to add.
Size: Any

After a great start to the season with Overdrive #1, I'm looking forward to seeing what you all can do this week. The Undisputed Championship tournament continues this week, though as you may notice, R-Squared and Frah's match is not here - this is due to R-Squared being unable to create a piece for this week, so their match will take place next week at Overdrive #3. Below is the tournament brackets. Good luck everyone!

(click to show/hide)

DUE DATE:
20TH AUGUST 2016

[/size]
(click to show/hide)

KohopKapah

Re: PDG OVERDRIVE #2
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 03:08:15 AM »
#OVRD2 looks great!

@Norbi and @Gold  good luck  :chapeau
Get my renders Here
See my work Here

(click to show/hide)

Oggy

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 02:26:55 AM »
OGGY VS THROWAWAY

(click to show/hide)
"unless oggy is too fucking awesome to have a brand and can partake in any"

"First and only Legendary superstar, Oggy."

Throwaway

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 02:42:10 AM »
My entry:

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Raka

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 02:48:55 PM »
I'm sorry for using too famous fighter that doesn't match stip at all, but i had some troubles finding exact renders/pics/stocks of other potential wrestlers/fighters to execute idea i had.

(click to show/hide)

Odysseus

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 04:13:09 PM »
Entry against Raka
(click to show/hide)

updated

hq https://gifyu.com/image/5pX
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 01:43:05 PM by Odysseus »

Manieq

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 10:25:29 PM »

JERIKANE VS MANIEQ

(click to show/hide)

Full Size:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 10:28:37 PM by Manieq »

KohopKapah

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2016, 12:02:26 AM »
GLORIOUS - No I won't give in, I won't give in until I'm victorious! And I will defend I will defend.

(click to show/hide)
Get my renders Here
See my work Here

(click to show/hide)

Gold

• PDG Hall of Famer
  • PDG Fighter
  • I'm back, and I'm better than ever.
  • Awards: [The Prediction Contest] Hell In A Cell '16 Winner[The Prediction Contest] NXT Takeover: Brooklyn II WinnerPDG Hall of Famer - Class 2014PDG Slammys 2014: Feud of the Year - Winner (With HTN)PDG Slammys 2014: Top Champion of the Year - WinnerFirst Place in PDG Draft Game No.1Best of The Week Love BytesPDG GFX World Champion 08/03/2014 - PresentPDG Tag Team Champion 30/01/2014 - 08/03/2014GFX Money In The Bank 09/04/13 - 19/05/13PDG Triple Crown ChampionBest of The Week Royal RiotPDG GFX World Champion 15/11/13 - 15/12/13Posterized: Survivor Series 2013 Joint WinnerBest of The Week GraphiversaryGraphiversary Survivor Series 2013 Winners - AfflictionGFX United States Champion 29/05/13 - 16/06/13GFX World Champion 19/05/13 - 07/08/13GFX United States Champion 16/03/13 - 19/05/13GFX United States Champion 23/12/12 - 11/02/13
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2016, 12:06:40 AM »
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 12:11:00 AM by Gold »
  Accomplishments:
3x PDG GFX World Champion
3x United States Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
First ever Money in the Bank Winner
Triple Crown Champion
Last ever PDG GFX World Champion
PDG Hall Of Fame - Class of 2014

Norbi

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2016, 01:04:03 AM »
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 11:05:52 AM by Norbi »
(click to show/hide)

JeriKane

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2016, 08:40:55 PM »
My entry vs. Manieq
(click to show/hide)

King James

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2016, 08:03:53 AM »
entry for my match i was having problems with this one trying fig out where to go with this one
has some empty space on it but didnt have to much time on this one been busy past few weeks
(click to show/hide)

kingdesignz334.deviantart.com

Ara

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2016, 09:48:52 PM »
My Entry vs. KingJames

(click to show/hide)
Link : http://i.imgbox.com/SXW0xzd8.png

two time Slammy Award 2016 Winner (w/ Rhyse)
first ever Underground Champion

MegaBardock

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2016, 02:03:34 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Workoutf

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2016, 06:32:43 PM »
(click to show/hide)
When i lost all my excuses ... i found all my Results !