Recent Posts Recent Posts

Author Topic: PDG OVERDRIVE #1  (Read 1714 times)

Throwaway

PDG OVERDRIVE #1
« on: August 08, 2016, 04:43:42 PM »

BATTLE ROYAL

Battle royals will now be held over in the Battles board. Superstars from both rosters are allowed to participate.

JERIKANE VS KING JAMES

Subject: Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins
Stipulation: SummerSlam will see a match that many would have considered fantasy booking just a month ago: Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins for the WWE Universal Championship at SummerSlam 2016. Create a poster advertising this match, including the date, logos, taglines, and anything else you think is needed.
Size: Anything vertical

NORBI VS WORKOUTF

The winner of this match will advance in the PDG Undisputed Championship tournament.

Subject: Shinsuke Nakamura Main Roster Debut
Stipulation: With the WWE Draft now behind us, fans are looking back and thinking about some of the Superstars who weren't moved to the main roster, with Shinsuke Nakamura being one of them. Many members of the WWE Universe are waiting for his main roster debut, wondering when it will be, or even if it will happen. Create a piece promoting Nakamura's main roster debut. Include the date of his debut, the event where he will debut, and if you want to, his first main roster opponent.

JAGGED VS SWERVE

The winner of this match will advance in the PDG Undisputed Championship tournament.

Subject: SmackDown Women's Division
Stipulation: With the WWE women's roster being divided between RAW and SmackDown, SmackDown has ended up with a combination of new and old faces. Create a piece showcasing the SmackDown women's division, featuring at least two women on it in some way.
Size: Anything horizontal

THROWAWAY VS KOHOPKAPAH

Subject: American Alpha and Shelton Benjamin
Stipulation: The WWE Universe has been more than pleased with American Alpha's main roster debut, and has become even more excited about the return of Shelton Benjamin. Fans are hoping to see AA and Shelton team up in some way, due to the similarities in their gimmicks and styles. Create a piece showing a stable made up of American Alpha and Shelton Benjamin. Try to come up with a team name for them, and include the date of their stable debut, and the event where they will debut.

ARA VS OGGY

Subject: The New Cruiserweight Division
Stipulation: With RAW being the home of the new Cruiserweight division, it's time to show off the potential cruiserweight stars. Create a piece promoting the New Era Cruiserweight Division, featuring some current or future WWE/NXT stars. You must include at least one wrestler who is involved in the CWC (Cruiserweight Classic).
Size: Any

RAKA VS KING FRAH

Subject: Edge Returns
Stipulation: After years of being retired, Edge has finally returned to in-ring competition. After seeing all of the new talent in WWE, Edge wanted to return for at least one more match against one of WWE's newer stars, with this match taking place at one of the big four PPVs (WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Royal Rumble, Survivor Series). Choose any new WWE star and promote a match between them and Edge. Include the date, taglines, logos, and anything else you think is needed.

LUCKE VS R-SQUARED

Subject: John Cena's Final Opponent
Stipulation: After over a decade of being with WWE as a professional wrestler, John Cena has decided that it is time to step out of the ring and let the new talent take over his top spot. At WrestleMania, John Cena will face his final opponent in his retirement match. Choose any current or future WWE/NXT Superstar and promote a match between them and Cena, including the date, the fact that it will take place at WrestleMania, taglines, and anything else you think is needed. Remember to mention that this will be John Cena's final match with WWE.

And here it is - the first Overdrive show! As you can see, there is an Undisputed Championship tournament taking place, and this will lead into the finals at GraphicSlam. Below is the bracket for the tournament. Good luck everyone. I hope to see some excellent work to mark the first Overdrive!

(click to show/hide)

DUE DATE:
13TH AUGUST 2016

[/size]
(click to show/hide)

Frah

Re: PDG OVERDRIVE #1
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 01:13:04 PM »

V1
(click to show/hide)
http://i.imgbox.com/Iu3OS1zq.png

V2
(click to show/hide)
http://i.imgbox.com/RAwqMUtM.gif

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 01:21:01 PM by Frah »
http://frah2014.deviantart.com/

History season 2016/17
(click to show/hide)

Achievements
(click to show/hide)
[/spoiler]

Raka

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 04:29:51 PM »
ENTRY VS. FRAH

(click to show/hide)

King James

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 07:18:51 PM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

kingdesignz334.deviantart.com

JeriKane

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 10:01:20 PM »
Entry vs. King James
JK vs. KJ how cool is that? xD
(click to show/hide)

Luca

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 12:25:33 AM »
Unfortunately i will be on holiday from 13rd to 21st of August, so i won't be able to compete in this tournament.
Hope someone will take my place.
Sorry but i didn't know nothing about this tournament.

Swerve

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 12:43:12 AM »
ENTRY vs/JAGGED
(click to show/hide)

*Credit to Ara for the awesome sig*

PDG ACHIEVEMENTS
-1x PDG Undisputed Champion
-3x PDG Tag Team Champion (2x w/Raka) (1x w/Food4Thoughtz)
-2016 Overdrive Cash In The Case Winner

Ara

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 02:56:02 AM »

ARA VS OGGY

Stipulation: With RAW being the home of the new Cruiserweight division, it's time to show off the potential cruiserweight stars. Create a piece promoting the New Era Cruiserweight Division, featuring some current or future WWE/NXT stars. You must include at least one wrestler who is involved in the CWC (Cruiserweight Classic).

Entry Ara :

(click to show/hide)

HQ/Fullsize : http://i.imgbox.com/MeaAMsf2.png

Good Luck Bro  :wub

two time Slammy Award 2016 Winner (w/ Rhyse)
first ever Underground Champion

Rhyse

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2016, 03:24:16 AM »
MY ENTRY

Posting this fairly early because I'll be out on Saturday. Believe me, I would've done a lot more to it had I had the time. Anyways, very great pieces from everyone so far! Good luck with the results Throw lmao

(click to show/hide)

http://i.imgbox.com/6GqOpjKA.png
AIN'T NOBODY PRAYING FOR ME.

Oggy

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2016, 03:51:27 AM »

ARA VS OGGY

MY ENTRY
V1
(click to show/hide)

V2
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 03:56:52 AM by Oggy »
"unless oggy is too fucking awesome to have a brand and can partake in any"

"First and only Legendary superstar, Oggy."

KohopKapah

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2016, 02:40:49 PM »
(click to show/hide)
Get my renders Here
See my work Here

(click to show/hide)

Norbi

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2016, 03:22:00 PM »
My Entry:
(click to show/hide)
Link: http://gifyu.com/images/swagsuke.png
I don't know if it looks good or not but that's it,hope you like it
(click to show/hide)

Throwaway

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2016, 07:41:04 PM »
My entry:

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

MegaBardock

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2016, 02:13:29 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Workoutf

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2016, 03:48:00 PM »
(click to show/hide)
When i lost all my excuses ... i found all my Results !